In Savior by Mollie
Shanahan, was about a couple that hasn’t seen each other for 15 years. Hayden
and Lily were in love when they were 15 years old. They had to split up because
Hayden was off to LA perusing his dream. They met, again in traffic. Lily
didn’t even recognize Hayden. They met
up and went on tour together. But, Hayden had a girlfriend at that time. Lily
felt weird to go with him on the tour instead of Carline, Hayden’s
girlfriend. On the trip Lily had a lot
of peer pressure. The only thing that made her stay on the tour bus was Hayden.
On the whole tour, Lily felt guilt, every single day. She was
getting these letters from an anonymous person. They said really mean thing
like “he’s not going to take you back after what you did to him.” It like a
taunt. If I got those mean letter from an anonymous person than I would be
pretty freaked out. I would feel like if I didn’t do what the letter told me to
do, they would know. Peer pressure is huge in a lot of teens. Most of people don’t
tell anyone about it, and that’s a problem. Peer pressure could end someone’s
life.
Since the first day when Hayden left for LA, they promised each
other that they would write letters to one another. They wrote letters for
about a month and then both of them didn’t get a letter back. They thought that
they forgot about each other. I think that would be very depressing. You agree
and PROMISED that you would write. If that
happened to me I think I wouldn’t really want to see that person ever again. That’s
was what lily thought too.
Every day and every second someone gets excluded or peer
pressured to do something. With a help from parents, neighbors, teacher and guardians
we can solve this problem.
This is good. I need to read this. Great conclusion.
ReplyDelete