My favorite picture book is “Kittens
First Full Moon” by Kevin Henkes. When I
was four or five I read it so often that I memorized the whole book. I remember my mom reading it to me, and then
when I got older I started reading it to her. It established a tradition to
read books. I always wanted a pet and reading about a kitten made me happy. The
book is very imaginative. The cat thinks the moons is a bowl of milk and has
series of accidents, while trying to drink it.
Since, the book is set at night;
the pictures are all black and white. I really liked the picture in the book. And
looking at them again brings back happy memories.

I loved this book! I remember one of my teachers in elementary school reading this to me. Great choice of a book! I liked how at the end you explained why the pictures are black and white. Nice touch!
ReplyDelete